In this post, we look at how not to lay out a lavatory. In other words, some of the elementary errors in toilet design. For example:
- Toilets that are positioned too close together;
- Lavatories lacking in privacy;
- A urinal with its own door;
- A loo with a washing machine above the cistern;
- Two toilets positioned for conversational purposes;
- A conference room inside a lavatory.
Each of these poorly positioned toilets have been the subject of a Reddit post, shared on the Daily Mail Online website. If you thought the article wasn’t enough, here’s a YouTube clip featuring some hilarious toilet design fails. Fifty of them. Some of which have appeared on the Daily Mail Online article but it’s a good laugh nonetheless.